Sales office staff (f/m/d)
abcr has been growing steadily for over 30 years and therefore we are looking to strengthen our sales team with an
Employee in the sales department (f/m/d)
Karlsruhe location full-time
Challenging and future-oriented - your tasks
- Your main task is to support the preparation, calculation and follow-up of offers to our customers from all industrial sectors.
- You are the customer contact person on the phone and responsible for coordinating customer inquiries.
- You will support the sales team with analyses, research, documentation, in meetings and in clarification cases.
- You represent our companies at trade fairs and conferences.
- You work intensively in key customer management.
Professional and personal - your qualifications
- You have successfully completed a chemical or commercial apprenticeship or comparable studies and have already gained relevant work experience.
- You are interested in chemical-technical issues and are open to further training and the development of knowledge in this field.
- You are characterized by a pronounced customer and service orientation as well as a structured, conscientious and independent way of working.
- You have experience in working with the common office applications and an ERP system, ideally Microsoft Navision.