Gute Chemie meets innovation. Pioneering products from abcr paired with scientiexpertise from Wasser 3.0 characterise this long-standing cooperation.
Wasser 3.0 gGmbH is a non-profit company from Karlsruhe. Together with our partner abcr GmbH from Karlsruhe, we develop and scale up technologies for water without microplastics and micropollutants. With a focus on data-driven technology development, education and innovation transfer, Wasser 3.0 is where green tech innovation meets social business and impact.
With immediate effect we are looking to strengthen our team with a
Specialist for wastewater technology (f/m/x)
Career changers with technical understanding are also welcome
Full-time at the Landau/Pfalz wastewater treatment plant (permanent position)
- As a technically experienced expert, you will be responsible for our current wastewater treatment plants.
- You will carry out wastewater analysis and perform microplastics sampling at municipal wastewater treatment plants in accordance with legal requirements.
- You will support the technical development and optimization of processes for microplastic removal in the field of industrial and municipal wastewater.
- You will inspect, maintain and clean the pilot and rental model plants.
- You will represent Wasser 3.0 at trade fairs, events and in research projects in a national and international context.
- You have completed vocational training as a wastewater technology specialist (f/m/x), we also train committed career changers (e.g. electricians, plant mechanics, technical specialists)
- Knowledge of the operational management of wastewater facilities is desirable
- You like to show initiative, take responsibility and have a feel for entrepreneurial processes, are a team player and also enjoy traveling (nationally and internationally)
- You are characterized by an independent and systematic way of working
- You have good negotiating skills and good communication. You are a team player and enjoy working on cross-team projects
- You have advanced language skills, preferably in English and French
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- A class B driving license rounds off your profile
- Future viability: We offer you a secure job with long-term prospects, a dynamically growing environment and a future-oriented industry
- Development prospects: Look forward to exciting tasks, challenging projects and flat hierarchies that allow you to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Team spirit: We value collegial cooperation with exciting events
- Flexible working hours: flexitime allows you to combine work and private life
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application! Please send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contacts are Margarita Wischnevski (abcr GmbH) and Dr. Katrin Schuhen (Wasser 3.0 gGmbH)
For more information about our company, please visit our homepage – www.wasserdreinull.de